– Applicants must hold an EU passport.
– You must be between 5″2 (157 cm) and 6″2 (188 cm) in height
– You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
– It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, outgoing and have a strong personality.
– Enjoy dealing with the public and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
– Comfortable Speaking and Writing in English.
– No Previous Cabin Crew Experience Required.
– 3 Year Guaranteed Contract after the successful completion of Training Course.
– Amazing Career Advancement Opportunities With Europe’s favourite airline.
– A Competitive Package Including a €1,200 Assistance Allowance.
– Work hard, play hard – 5 day’s on and off 3 day’s staff roster.
– Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates – Travel throughout Europe on your days off.
– EASA Certified 6-week Cabin Crew Training Course in purpose built facilities.
– A life of adventure in the sky – do not get stuck in a boring office job 9-5 When You Can Have so much more.
– The experience of a lifetime: A life full of travel, friendship and diverse cultures.
Upcoming Cabin Crew Recruitment Days in Romania will include: